PJSC Transneft provides charitable assistance to various public and religious organizations, foundations, institutions, as well as other non-profit organizations and citizens at the expense of the company.
The objectives of the charitable activities of Transneft PJSC are:
- • Social support and protection of citizens, including the improvement of the material situation of the poor, social rehabilitation of the unemployed, the disabled and other persons who, due to their physical or intellectual characteristics, other circumstances are not able to independently exercise their rights and legitimate interests.
- • Assistance to victims of natural disasters, environmental, industrial or other disasters, social, national, religious conflicts, as well as victims of repression, refugees and displaced persons.
- • Promoting the prestige and role of the family in society.
- • Promoting the protection of motherhood, childhood and fatherhood.
- • Promotion of activities in the field of education, science, culture, art, education, as well as the spiritual development of the individual.
- • Promotion of activities in the field of prevention and protection of public health, promoting healthy lifestyles, improving the moral and psychological state of citizens.
- • Promotion of activities in the field of physical culture and mass sports.
- • Environmental protection.
- • Protection and proper maintenance of buildings, objects and territories of historical, religious, cultural or environmental value, as well as burial sites.
The decision to provide charitable assistance to organizations and citizens is taken:
Funds for the charitable activities of the Company are formed in the composition of the estimates of social and representation expenses approved by the Board of the company.
- • The President of Transneft, PJSC, if the charitable assistance is of a lump-sum nature and its size does not exceed 100,000 rubles.
- • The Management Board of PJSC Transneft - in other cases.
- Ask question