The policy of Transneft in the field of labor protection, energy efficiency, industrial and environmental safety
PJSC Transneft, being a key element of the energy industry of the Russian Federation and ensuring the end results of its activities, defines its highest and unchanging priorities to protect the life and health of workers, increase energy efficiency, meet industrial safety requirements and protect the environment.PJSC Transneft, fully aware of the scale and technological complexity of its activities, develops the main pipeline transport and carries out work in such a way as to prevent threats of occupational injuries, accidents at hazardous production facilities, environmental damage and ensures rational use of consumed fuel. energy resources.
The principles of Transneft PJSC in the field of labor protection, energy efficiency, industrial and environmental safety:
- the priority of life and health of workers in relation to the result of production activities;
- rational use of fuel and energy resources;
- the priority of preventive measures over measures aimed at localizing and eliminating the consequences of accidents;
- prevention and reduction of negative impact on the environment, rational use of natural resources;
- involvement of staff at all levels in improving the management of labor protection, industrial safety, environmental and energy management systems;
- openness of significant information on activities in the field of labor protection, energy efficiency, industrial and environmental safety.
The obligations of Transneft PJSC in the field of labor protection, energy efficiency, industrial and environmental safety:
- unconditional fulfillment of the requirements of the Russian legislation, international treaties of the Russian Federation, federal standards and regulations in the field of labor protection, use of energy resources, energy saving and energy efficiency, industrial safety and environmental protection;
- continuous improvement of the management system of labor protection, industrial safety, environmental and energy management systems;
- the implementation of a set of preventive measures aimed at preventing occupational injuries and deteriorating health of workers;
- reducing the risk of accidents at hazardous production facilities;
- increase of energy efficiency of production processes at all its stages;
- environmental protection and pollution prevention.
In order to comply with these principles, Transneft PJSC sets the following goals and objectives:
- ensuring labor protection, including by achieving the level of production processes corresponding to the current state of technology and the achievements of science, guided by the principle of prioritizing the life and health of workers in relation to the results of production activities;
- organization of statistical monitoring of energy efficiency, monitoring and analysis of the main characteristics of the use and consumption of fuel and energy resources and factors affecting their level of consumption;
- introduction of a set of organizational and technical measures implemented under the approved Energy Saving Program to reduce the consumption of fuel and energy resources;
- improvement of the state of industrial and environmental safety due to timely replacement and increase of equipment reliability, ensuring its safe and trouble-free operation;
- maintaining a high level of readiness of rescue teams, equipping them with modern technical means to eliminate spills of oil and oil products;
- the allocation of sufficient material, financial and human resources to achieve the objectives;
- raising the awareness of workers about labor protection and working conditions at the workplace, industrial safety requirements, motivating them to the careful use of all types of resources;
- provision, development and promotion of personal and collective responsibility of employees for compliance with the requirements of labor protection, industrial safety and environmental protection;
- increasing staff responsibility for the rational and efficient use of energy resources;
- organization of cooperation with government agencies, research organizations and other stakeholders in order to exchange experience, develop and implement progressive norms and rules;
- use and implementation of advanced technologies in the field of labor protection, energy efficiency, industrial safety and ecology in the design, construction, technical re-equipment, reconstruction and major repairs of pipeline transportation facilities;
- organization of effective production control over compliance with the requirements of labor protection, energy efficiency and energy saving, the state of industrial and environmental safety.
Compliance with these provisions PJSC Transneft considers the key to the optimal combination of the Company's interests with the socio-economic needs of society in the field of labor protection, energy efficiency, industrial and environmental safety.